STANDARD : DIN 933,ISO 4017, DIN 961, ISO 8676, DIN558SIZE : M3 - M52 LENGTH 6 - 200MMMATERIAL : CARBON STEEL, STAINLESS STEEL, BRASSGRADE : 4.8 5.8 6.8 8 10.9 12.9 A2-50 A2-70 A4-70 A4-80FINISH : SELF COLOUR ,ZINC PLATED, HDG,ZINC FLAKEPACKAGING : BULK PACK | SMALL BOXED
- Threaded Inserts
- Self Tapping Insert
- Socket Screws
- Machine Screws
- Woodscrews & Dry Wall Screws
- Thread Forming Screws for Metal
- Self Tapping / Drilling Screws
- Concrete Screws
- Threaded Rods & Studs
- Lifting & Clamping
- Pins & Rivets
STANDARD : DIN985SIZE : M3 - M48MATERIAL : Carbon Steel,Stainless SteelGRADE : 6, 8, 10, A2, A4FINISH : PLAIN | BZP | Mechanical Galv | GEOMET ...PACKAGING : BULK PACK | SMALL BOXED
STANDARD : DIN 934SIZE : M2.5 - M100MATERIAL : STEEL GRADE 8, 10, 12GRADE : 6, 8, 10, 12, A2, A4, BRASSFINISH : PLAIN | BZP | HDG | GEOMET ...PACKAGING : BULK PACK | SMALL BOXED
Stainless Steel Self Tapping Insert
Size : M3~M20
Finish : Plain
- For use in low shear strength, harder materials.
- Suitable for use in cast iron, brass, bronze, ferrous, non-ferrous and light metal alloys.
- Fine external thread reduces installation torque.
- Tapered nose aids insertion into the receiving bore hole.
- The wide cutting slot allows the insert to cut their own thread as they are driven into the base material.
- Suitable for a quick repair of worn, damaged or stripped threads.
- Ideal for thread reinforcement in weaker materials where mating fasteners may be screwed in frequently.
- Simple to install using a drive tool, vertical drill or tapping attachmen.
- Sizes given are internal metric coarse thread size x length of insert.
- Recommended pilot hole sizes are shown in the information section for each product.
- Use a smaller hole for softer materials and larger hole for harder materials.
- Case hardened steel with yellow zinc plating.
- This pattern of insert is often referred to as type ES or 302.
Send us a message and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.